It’s been a week

 First… I have an ear infection and in case you, like myself, haven’t experienced this awesome 10+ pain in the sixth circle of hell, since you were a child, I have given it a single star review on Yelp. I wouldn’t have even given a one if it hadn’t come with a migraine, I mean, it is a two for so…. Thanks. Do not recommend.


Next. I’m also dancing with depression. A slow, dark, overwhelming wave of black water.

This is always a bad month for me. The anniversary of my mother dying, my dad’s birthday, the birthday of my granddaughter Amelia who turned 8 and I last saw her at 2.5 years old. Swimming slows down, although, since we’re under the HEAT DOME of death, that’s helped out a bit.


This is my favorite time of year but it also tends to come with depression that I can’t shake. And it’s the time of year that my asthma kicks into overdrive and last year had me in the hospital for 19 days from pneumonia that was trying to kill me. I’ve started breathing treatments already but my voice is a tell tale sign that it’s here full on.


So, how are you? I’m being a baby. 

Have I mentioned that I’m a sock whore? Well, I am. I love new socks. I especially love Bombas. I have super high arches and Bombas have a little extra padding there because my friggin feet hurt after walking like I’m getting old or something. It’s always been an issue but it’s worse now. No, this is not a commercial. Just get them and thank me later. 

My Jo-shua is going to Colorado next month. He and his friends are going to a couple of concerts and have entered a gaming competition. He’ll be gone for like, three weeks? The plan is for us to either go visit or move in December. Being there in the winter will be so lovely! Fingers crossed!

We’ve finished two workbooks of jobsite Spanish. We have two more, at least, and will be sold on Etsy and Amazon.  So proud!!   This is a lot of work!! It’s so good!!!


Anyway, I have some questions to answer but to be honest, I’m not up to it right now. But, I’ll be back soon!


Song: I don’t believe you by Pink

Night luvs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here goes it again…

Update on my last post!

CHICKS CANT HOLD THEIR SMOKE