This day.
Let’s do Q&A since they are piling up…
1) I live in Spokane and my step dad lost some property in the fires. Fire scares me! Are your friends or family ok?
Scares me too!!! I’m so sorry about your stepdad’s loss. I own property in Spokane County, got it from my dad. My stepsister called to tell me that we’re all good. She has a home on the property next to me and her mom, my dad’s wife, has property next to mine too, that was my dad’s house. I can’t imaging moving onto it, I mean like… Just don’t want to live in Washington again, it would feel like a step backwards, It took a lot to leave and be free, I know, weird… Anyway!!!! Regardless, I’d be heartbroken if it burned. My dad was so proud to have that land that they could leave to me, my stepsister and one stepbrother. One stepbrother got like a buck and my brother did too. Which, for both of them, was a good call! I think he wanted like a compound and as much as I actually do like my step siblings that sounds like a nightmare! Anyway, I appreciate that I was given an update on some other people. I worry a lot. Occasionally it gets the best of me and I need to ask if everything is A-Ok. Glad that you’re ok too!
2) Why the hell would you be best friends with a drug dealing bank robber who was a suspect in a murder case. That’s just fkn stupid.
Please, tell me how you really feel.
First, if you’ve lived any kind of a life when you were young then you might not want to be judged on those choices. I mean, personally, I wouldn’t change those things I did. In fact, two of my cousins that I was tight with until I stopped swallowing the ; this was a sin yesterday but for some reason isn’t today, and getting the very front row to see how hypocritical churches are, the lying, cheating, sex offenders and wife beaters, and then watched them all tell the people in those churches how to live their lives…kinda left a bad taste in my mouth but they marched down the straight and narrow, they wouldn’t even hold hands with the men they were engaged to and damn, one ended up finding out that her “pastor” husband was a drug dealer who not only cheated on her but showed up to MY HOUSE drunk, and his intentions were not to read me the Bible… He divorced her and at 59 years old she’s never dated again. Like, Dude, even Robb would rather have had his life than hers! I sure as hell know that I did not waist my youth and those years that you’re supposed to get all that experimenting done. I experimented and played and pushed those boundaries right back!!! And Robb did too but he also FAFO. Taught him a few things. We have had a shockingly similar life. I mean it’s erie sometimes! We’re always finding something that makes us yell, “Holy Shit! Same!” The invisible red string brought us together. He’s the brother that my brothers couldn’t be. Ya, and that means that sometimes we fight! But, when we met he was in a really bad place, BAD, and he credits me with saving him. When my kids left with my grandkids my husband was going through the hell too and wouldn’t talk about it. I was thisclose to killing myself. Bad. Bad place. Robb emotionally grabbed me and kept my head above water. It was not an easy thing to do. I trust him, literally, with my life. I don’t give two fucks about what he did or to who when he was young. Today he walks with me and that is not something that’s easy to find. In fact most people probably never do. My husband isn’t jealous and has no reason to be. My husband is grateful that when he couldn’t keep me above water that I had someone who could so that I could help hold him up too. His youngest child is so similar to me that it’s nuts! He’s raising me in that kid. I give him insights to what she’s thinking and feeling and she and I are tight. She calls me her Aunty.
So take that judgment and think about it for awhile. If you haven’t had a life that included some shit you wouldn’t want to be judged on…. Well, frankly, that’s too bad.
Ok, so that got long!!!
One more thing…. My shirts are selling!!!!! I work for days in them. 10-12 hours a day. Learning and learning and doing! I’m so fucking proud of myself!!!! This is MY ART! And people like it!!!!
Last but certainly NOT least, thank you for the photo❤️
Settled my nerves and means a lot. Remember THE golf course? I do.
Song? Have I done this one before?
More Than A Memory by Garth Brooks
Eclipse on Wednesday! I’ll be there in that moon!! 🌘
Goodnight sweet peas,
Tracylynn
Comments
Post a Comment