Back, so soon?

 Hey everyone!

A few things to talk about…

1) my Mi-ya….. has a brain tumor right between her eyes. It’s causing her headaches and vision issues and I mean, brain tumor! They’re hoping that it’s some kind of tumor that isn’t cancer and is usually found right there. She’s scared. I’m scared. We’re all scared. So, whatever you do, thoughts, prayers, intentions or candle lighting…Whatever, please do.

2)I’ve fallen down this rabbit hole of watching this YouTube Channel called Love Luxury and now my brain thinks that I can’t live without a Hermes Kelly Bag, gorgeous girlie, and the Women’s Rolex Datejust Blue Diamond Dial Watch… I mean, she’s a pretty girl! I’ll give you my address if you’re interested. 

3)I finally, after two years, put my copper penny art on Etsy. I’m so fucking excited!!! I LOVE these. They take forever to make, not two years, but a couple of weeks, but you just zone out putting Pennies down, put my music on. Flow on, baby! 

4) I’m so tan that I’m changing race right in front of your eyes. That means extra extra moisturizing going on, like you’re not gonna catch me at the county fair. I have found this body oil from somewhere in the Middle East that is moisturizing like it’s getting paid. I need to start swimming in the dark to avoid the sun. Also. There is hardly ever anyone at the pool but!!!! The people who we do see, it’s heaven for people watchers! I think every other  person is having an affair. One day with the wife, next week the girlfriend, then the wife! Then these men who think they are the shit and they bring a different woman and the second hand embarrassment is priceless!!! Ask the American mixed race Thai woman if she has ever had Mexican food. Then if she’s ever had a cheeseburger… I mean this woman is straight up American! The guy who wanted to teach his date how to save herself from quicksand, and he almost drowned. The guy who told this tiny woman that she was “ a little chunky” she was in this nearly invisible bikini and had a banging bod. The guy whose date drank too much and he hard core pressured her to go up to his apartment as she kept asking him to call her an Uber. I intervened and had her give me her phone so I could get her and uber, requested a female driver and waited with her…. Did the guy go home? No, he berated her for wasting his money on beer. Class act. Why do we choose the bear? Hmmmm…But other than that one expy it’s really fun to observe people!!

5) Robb and I got into a skirmish. We’ve always, for like  12(?) years, had these deep religious conversations and I love it because if you bring up discrepancies to a pastor, any pastor whose gone to Bible College, it’s like they are all given the same post it notes with made up answers or they tell you that you don’t have to have answers to these questions, that’s where faith comes in…. If you ask why God commanded the Israelites to rape the women and children of other tribes they say “ that was a different time.” Oh, ok, so exactly when did his commandments to rape stop being his commandments? I mean, how about in my lifetime? Or was it 200 years before that or…. Because you say the Bible is the exact word that God wanted us to follow. 

Robb is becoming a Vicar, which is kinda like a priest and preacher mix. It’s for The Church on England.

So, he is now trying to be the most Christian Christian who ever christianed. He got really pissed at me for bringing up a Bible verse that I feel is weird and he yelled “ I feel like you’re trying to make me not a Christian!” And I was like…. “ If you’re feeling that over a verse IN THE BIBLE. Then that’s on you, Dude.” Then he said….”I don’t think we have to know everything. We need to stand on faith.” So I explained that taking something like commands to rape children on faith is not something I’m interested in.

In fact, I’m not even built that way. I observe, I see your tell when you lie but I won’t let you know it.I hear your story and catch that inconsistency you might not know that you made.I keep track of every little thing you’ve ever told me and sometimes even where we were and what we were wearing. I feel your feelings.I’m curious and want to know and understand. I question the status quo. I like to push a button. 

I bought a three dollar shirt last week that I just knew was special. It’s vintage from 1988. Surf wear. The shirt signed by the artist who worked for a very niche clothing company. I’ve been investigating this shirt for a week. There’s not one like it anywhere. The clothing company changed names and locations. I’ve contacted an artist who worked with the one who designed this shirt. I called the company and asked if the owners are still there or anyone who’s been there for 36 years and I’m going to take it to them…. Because they’re now located about ten miles from me…. Ironically, now a Christian clothing line. This makes the difference between a three dollar shirt or a collector’s gold mine. I’m loving this…. 

ANYWAY!

Then he said “ you never say anything good about Christianity!” To which I responded…. “ Ok, tell me something good. When has Christianity ever been anything but violent, what age was Christianity about loving  your neighbor? The crusades? Colonization of countries and forcing them to become Christian or be killed, when they used the Bible to justify slavery? When they hate any woman who doesn’t let her husband rule over her or anyone who is gay? That hide child rapists within their churches? Just what the fuck are you going to tell me that’s good?” Now, I consider myself somewhere along the Christian line, but I also know that they stole nearly everything from Pagans, which they won’t admit but all you need to do is know a little history. I totally believe there’s a God. 100%… I mean BIRTH! Miraculous! The way trees communicate with each other, octopus! Have you seen a giraffe? My kids once had me ask “ how do I know if there’s a God” and the answer was…. If you were walking in the woods and saw a stack of rocks on the trail you’d know that someone put it there, so what do you think when you see a butterfly or a bee that scientifically shouldn’t be able to fly? And… BIRTH. Our body is made to stop an invading force yet half the dna from your partner is allowed and protected. That when a man’s sperm enters a woman it changes her chemical makeup forever. That that baby’s dna goes to the mothers organs and it is that very dna that rushes to save her in an emergency. There’s a God. And Robb can fuck right off for the day or three. 😁


Have to go!

Song! More Than a Memory by Garth Brooks. Omg. This was a huge therapy song for me!!❤️

Night, Luvs.

Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here goes it again…

CHICKS CANT HOLD THEIR SMOKE

This and that