I guess it’s been a minute.
How is everyone doing? Our first fake fall is over and we’re back to heat warnings. One down, three more to go!I wore jeans a couple of days ago… it was 101 feels like 105. I WORE JEANS. That’s it! That is one step too fucking far! Wore linen pants yesterday and burnt my thigh with the seatbelt. Took me back to Arizona days and guess what, I haven’t missed it. Today I wore my SEAHAWKS jersey and bike shorts. I don’t know what my husband was thinking when he bought this jersey for me but he bought me a men’s tall. It is literally a dress on me. I just wore the shorts for just in case I needed to bend over.
Let me tell you something… Seahawks play Wednesday, the first game of the season, which is why I wore a shirt that makes me look like I’m five wearing my daddy’s shirt… The outrage from the Cowboy’s fans was palpable! The mean mugging, the comments!! Actually comments telling me that Hawks suck. I joked to the one douche and said … Listen if you were watching the last time the Cowboys won the superbowl then you’re past due for a colonoscopy! He was a little deflated. My heart was beating so fast!!! My oldest daughter was attacked by a man for wearing her Seahawks jersey to a cowboys V Seahawks game. Followed her into the bathroom. These fucking nut bags are crazy. Try me! ๐๐ I do love to push a button every once in awhile.
I’m so excited for football to start!!! My dad is in his spot by the tv so we can watch together ๐ซถ๐ผ
There was a message on our community facebook page and this woman, whom I LOATHE, asked if there were women who want to do a Bible study.. there was a guy on one shoulder who was like “ maybe we should try it!!๐” then the louder one on my other shoulder growled “We SHOULD do this! ๐ teach em a thing or two”
I told Robb and he was like…. “You know, you can say no.” ๐๐ but I have this side to me whom I refer to as “Newby Tracy” or “ 15 yr old Tracy” who started me on the road to not giving a fuck. Do it. Say it. Experience it. Live it. Touch it. Be touched. Smoke that, drink this, snort that, dance like no one is watching, BE IT, and she is mouthy as fuck. Learned that from my dad. So, I’m not sure the mouthy part is a W or an L. Either way, I’ve got it.
I do not believe that most of the Bible is true anymore. I have QUESTIONS and OPINIONS. I can’t sit with MAGA Christians and not give my 2 cents worth. Like how books were removed from the Bible, men with agendas wrote the Bible, the Apostle Paul, who everyone gives sermons on his book and Corinthians, which he forged, and also he made himself an apostle by saying he met Christ in a dream on the side of the road, 200 years after he was crucified, is a bunch of bullshit. Pastors only do sermons on Paul’s version of Christianity and never Christ’s actual words. It’s really really weird. My dad hated Paul. Thought he was a closeted gay man who had a male “companion” to whom he wrote love letters to… You know, like all straight men do….. And that’s why he’s so hooked on talking about sex and says that he had a “ thorn in his side” that he couldn’t purge….
Can I say that at a Bible study? I mean, I COULD say that but what good would it really do? So many people will never even consider a thought other than what they’ve been spoon fed and, God help me if they bring up being gay as a sin. The woman I loathe was making cracks about gay men, to two gay men, btw, at our 4th of July party. She asks everyone she meets what church they attend. My favorite was the guy who said he goes to a “ gathering” every Saturday night… he’s a witch!!! She was confused as hell. Josh and I loved it. I told him later that we need to be best friends now.
I commented on a video made by two gay men.everyone was just being really sweet and talking. I mentioned my son being gay. Some asshole said this to me, not word for word but close : Congratulations you have a gay son maybe all your kids could be gay or better yet trans and then you can get your gold star.
I was like, whoa!!! Do you think so? I mean, my two daughters are bi and if I could I might try and get my oldest son to be trans, probably gonna take a bit since he is married and almost 42 years old, but now that you’ve given me hope, it might be possible to get that gold star.
Ok, it’s that time again… I’ve been making the cutest shirts!!! They are doing very well!!! I made a candle and it’s called Miami 1988. You guys will get it when you see it! I love it. I bought it.
Boy!!! Don’t be scared. My name is nowhere on anything. Buy 1986 or Miami 1988 or BOTH. Do it. Be brave. And I want to see pics of the new house!!! I’ve proven that I’m not a nut case! Mostly…. Be strong! Be kind, Luv.
Song: You oughta know by Alanis Morissette
I beat this song like a dead horse for therapy ๐๐ oh, I wasn’t gonna tell which ones… oh well, just this one.
See you in the moon!
Me
Comments
Post a Comment