DID YOU SEE IT?!!!!
Omg!!! I placed a memory up for sale on Etsy!!!
A candle named : 1986
Scent: buttercream, vanilla and bourbon
Photos : one with the candle in headlights because of long drives
One with me hanging out the window of a red car holding the candle because of long nights.
The car always had a vanilla air freshener hanging.
I literally cried because I love it so much. In fact, I love it so much that I bought one!!
Buy it, Boy. Please. Give it as a gift if you must. Hold it. Smell it. Remember.
Housewarming gift. 🥰
My baby boy turned 24 this week. We were talking about our 24 year of life and I have to tell you all this first…
When I was … 22? Before I bought my house, my oldest son’s father came to meet him. If you’ve been here a long time you might remember that we went to California afterwards and I ended up standing next to a gravel driveway with a Camaro pealing out, kicking up rocks at me as he drove off in the car with his ex girlfriend. There’s no humiliation like it, I can guarantee that. Well, maybe getting fucking HAMMERED after that….just a bad look all the way around…
Anyway, that douche told me once that being 24 was the hardest year in a person’s life and I was like, wtf do you know? As he was 23 years old. Our birthdays are in the same month as is a boy’s. Anyway!
My husband had a rock hard 24th year dealing with raising his brother AND his drunk ass father and not going to “ The Show” because of that situation…
But mine? Omg! I was left very close to being considered the alter, went for a month stay at the “ Ranch” and then had to go to a rehab hospital to get off the medication I’d been put on at the “ Ranch” I mean, it was an A number one bad year for me… oh, ya, and I mishandled killing myself so I couldn’t even get that right….
Mi-ya had …. I just typed up what had happened but it’s not my story to tell. Let’s just say, do not FAFO with the women in my family. Then she was in the hospital with Covid.
We were laughing so hard!!! Like, maybe Chris did know something I didn’t know. 24 is bad ! 😂😂😂 if you can laugh at the very worst of things then you’re doing something right but poor Josh!! We put the fear of God into that kid!!!
I have to go. Oh, nearly done with our first workbook and I’m excited!!!
Song: Sober by Pink
Night luvs. Feel that breeze touch your cheek
Me
Comments
Post a Comment