Still in hell….
My God. The Heat! Send help!
Ok, I spent 12 hours total trying to design a vampire. I don’t want a Dracula vampire. I want one that feels like Keifer Sutherland in Lost Boys, I want him to have a come hither face. To capture that look in artwork is frying my brain. Started with a duster, because if there is anything sexy in a man, a duster is it, which is maybe the one good thing about Texas. Men wear them… red liner in the duster but then… no. More modern. More old money. More into tech. Stands out in a crowd but because of the feeling he conjures up. Darkness.
I can’t nail him down, so to speak. I’m just not getting THE ONE. There’s no gut feeling. I have to have that, THIS! Feeling or I don’t want it with my name on it, literally.
Then I’ve spent 20 hours all totaled on making a Pinterest page that will link to my Etsy store. This will churn search engine results with photos and links. I had to put it down a few times. But, I’m competitive as hell so I will not let technology beat me!!! Learning. Teaching myself. My brain is a little bit fried but I’m buzzing with excitement!! I am loving this.
Made some bespoke pieces of jewelry. I’ve been packaging up items.
No swimming! I’m so bummed!!!
THAT WAS YESTERDAY!
Hey, so I know you guys want to kill me for constantly talking about shirts but yesterday I worked from 3pm to 2:30am to bust out four retro 1970’s style monster shirts. SUPER FUCKING CUTE! Going to put them in children’s sizes too. Made two more today but I’m not feeling like editing and loading and describing and connecting, tonight. I also designed two fun mugs. I have sooooo much going on in my mind. It’s just churning out new ideas every two minutes. I absolutely love being creative in any form. I suppose that there are worse things…
Guess what? Was 103 today so I went to swim 4 miles. The water was cold…. How is it possible to be under a “Heat Dome!” Dunt duh…. And have the water starting to get cold. Someone science this for me, will ya?
I’ve been spending a lot of time on the phone with my Sister in Law ( married to the son of my bio father) because they’re getting divorced and she…. Quote: Fucking hates him. The way he walks, eats , breathes, smells, drives, talks etc….
So, it’s not just me then?
I told her that I knew he was a prick when I contacted him and he would not have anything to do with me. Like, Dude, I’m your sister, we were kids, I’m not to blame for anything….
She said that when that happened, 8 yrs ago, it was the start of her falling out of love with him and made her hate my bio father and his wife, who insisted he not see me because I wouldn’t call her, mom. So, fun. She said that was the exact moment when Kelly’s ex-wife told her things about Kelly and she hadn’t believed it that she knew that it was true.
He’s “famous” in legal circles because of a case he worked as a lawyer. Well now he heads….. Um…. Not smart to say…. Let’s just say he’s got the kind of job where the employees know every little thing about you.
She says he’s got a God complex and believes that he’s always the smartest person in the room. Dude thinks he could have performed an operation on their cat when it had cancer because it couldn’t be “That hard” 🤯🧐🫣😳
My guess is we aren’t going to have a family reunion anytime soon….
She is lovely. Beautiful, intelligent, a psychiatrist, funny, a great mom…. Deserves better.
Listen, I have more to talk about but I am sooo tired. I love to feel tired. Being unable to feel tired is a special kind of hell so my bar is pretty low!
Song: throw back!!!!
Am I wrong by Nico and Vinz
Night loves!
Me
Comments
Post a Comment