Omg omg omg!!
Do you know what I absolutely love? Candles! Nice candles. I am not a flowery candle person, nor do I like scents with clover and back to flowers, I can’t stand rose scents, I like a mellow, what’s sometime referred to as “old library” scents… tobacco, vanilla, marshmallow, smoky, dark berry etc… I own A LOT of candles and because I live, literally, next to bath and body works, I like to get darker seasonal scents.
Why am I telling you this?
Well! Let me tell you! I made my first candle. I picked a candle maker, mixed my scents, blackberry and vanilla, chose my wax, coconut and apricot wax, 100% cotton wick, amber reusable jar, it’s made in the USA. Very high quality. I won’t sell cheap shit. My shirts are so soft and well made, hand died, pre-shrunk etc… Because I’m making a BRAND and Dollar Store is NOT IT. Rich, creamy, thoughtful, I want an experience. With whatever the product is.
I have my very first candle up on Etsy!!!! I fucking cried!!
And guess what… no guess…. Seriously guess!
When you search on google the AI answers your question first. Then you can scroll…. I searched my brand name (Isabella-Maggie) no dash in between those words and My name and brand came up as a Texas located designer!!! What the fuck!?!?!!! Me!!! Me!!!! First answer!!!
Cried!!!!
I was wearing my own shirt design when I got my haircut and my stylist squealed when she saw it!!!
So, a boy is moving from the house I might have sat on the deck with a boys brother while solving the world’s problems. I actually think it was a couple to the left… but who knows. Where are we going? I hopes it’s cool and modern. I would shrivel up and die if I lived in the same house for 25 years. I don’t know why, I just like a change which seems to happen every 10 yrs. You gotta show me!!!!
Love the photo of my boy. MY Boy. Always in my dreams. Always on my mind. I knew it 40 years ago and I was right. Here’s what I like about selfies from a boy, I know that you’re looking at me. I was there on the boy’s mind. How often am I on the boy’s mind? Makes me warm and fuzzy.
Speaking of moving. My husband put up all his info on LinkedIn. Now we just need to cross our fingers and pray that something gets moving before we have to sign a lease. Moving to Colorado. Wouldn’t that be perfect? Light your candles, make your wishes, do whatever it is you do with the universe and put me in a place that will calm me.
Oh!!! And my husband and I are making a new store selling pdf download work books teaching job site English to Spanish. From the first book that will be basic beginner, like “ hola” and “ Bueno” and then moving onto to the most difficult sentences. They can be downloaded one page at time or bundled into the workbook. Each book will have about thirty pages. I’m stoked. To me, this is creative too so I enjoy working on it with him. Should have done this ages ago. He’s the only person in the company that even speaks Spanish let alone be fluent in it. I know Solo un poco, not nearly enough to write a book.
First fake fall is here and it’s in the mid 80’s. It will get hot again but the pool won’t so…. We’ll see.
I’m gonna go. Look into the moon and see me looking back.
Song: Glitter in the Air by Pink
I love every single song on this album. She wrote it when her and her husband Cary Hart separated. I had to buy two of this CD because I played it non stop. Many of the songs I used as therapy. Many of the songs sound like she wrote them for me, how I felt. I love it when an album does that!!!! I have three others. We’ll take a walk through them. Some songs are just songs. Some songs come with my heart wrapped up in butcher paper, black bow. I’m not going to say which are which though. Just keep it in mind.
Comments
Post a Comment