We survived the ice storm of 2026! In fact, it was beautiful! Soooo cold! Which I love!! Lovely lovely tap snuggly and warm and time stops here during a winter storm. Everything is closed and if you’ve lived here you know that if a storm is predicted you had better go to a store and fight for things to keep you fed, watered, well taken care of, because this place goes fucking nut job! I loved the closed down thing. We live off a major freeway that I rarely hear… I thought… but with no cars driving, all the shops on the island closed, no restaurants…. The quiet was like brain floss. I’d open my balcony door a tiny bit, open all the blinds so I could see the snow wherever I was and burry myself in jewelry making. I finished up the Zumba class bracelets, and was starting Spring and Summer jewelry. I don’t know if I’m going to continue my Etsy store because I’m getting almost all my orders from word of mouth… but, I guess I need a landing place for my jewelry to be seen. I lose money ...
How was your Christmas? My Christmas Eve was spent in bed, sick AF! Has to cancel church and dinner. Cool. Did go to the Gaylord though which was beautiful as always. Day after Christmas, sick again, like WTF? Yesterday we went to look at Christmas lights and that was nice, then to In-N-Out. Classy. We opened gifts starting at 10:30 pm Christmas night after a tragic, and I do mean tragic, event happened…. My son knocked over a case of my beads and it Burst open. Like, 3,000 beads. And they went EVERYWHERE! Loved it! I accidentally mailed three gifts to Robb and I only noticed because the husband and son were short gifts so I tore through everywhere I could have hid them for whatever reason I might have had and instead…. I found Robb and his daughter’s gifts. Loved that!!! I had to call Robb and be all…. Dude! You know that $100 I spent on mailing you guys your gifts? Well I have to send you $100 to mail them back and then I get to pay $100 to send you your gifts! I love that...
That’s what it is…. Got high last night. I rarely… I mean RARELY have anything to do with weed, certainly don’t smoke it. But, it’s a long story that probably shouldn’t be told and I got high. Here’s what I discovered. If you have the Disney + app you can watch short little videos where you’re “on” the ride….. RIGHT! Best combination ever!!!!! I hit Disneyland and Disney world HARD. One time , YEARS ago I had to watch the weather channel to calm me down, see the reason I don’t hardly ever mess with weed is that unless I have someone to talk with or something to take my mind off stuff, well, I want to call the cops on myself. Ya. When I was a teenager I tried to open the truck door whilst my boyfriend was driving. Had sex while high once or twice and they go together. Twisting tricks….. Shhh that’s private. 18 months ago I was convinced that I was actually either 1) DEAD. Or 2) In a coma. I woke my husband up to tell him the news. “ Hey, are you alive or in my ima...
Comments
Post a Comment