So, We Meet again!

 Hey. So let’s jump right into what I’m so excited about!!!

I’ve made the first of my own line of shirts!!!! I have spent like 50 hours trying to learn all about design and drop shipping and yesterday my brain broke. I was trying to put quotation marks around a saying and I could not remember how. Like…. I WRITE…. And my brain was in neutral. Just buzzing while stuck on upload. Could not figure it out. I knew then it was time to call it a day. My first shirt is definitely NOT my darker line coming out but I also have an inspirational section and also a funny section but I spent all the hours on this shirt thinking it would be the least difficult…. My God, if that’s true my brain is gonna fall out of my ears. I’ve also made my own marking to start placing on my shirts, they are all being copyrighted so my little marking will help with that, like a water mark kind of thing but more like a what a wax stamp looks like…. If I can perfect that. I’m feeling too old to be learning this!! I get frustrated and walk away but my personality brings me right back because I HAVE TO WIN! Oh, by the way, I was answering an email 30 minutes after my brain stopped and I put quotation marks around a quote…… Didn’t even think about it. 

I got my nails did today and my nail lady ( by the way, it infuriates Robb when I say “ My nail lady” he says it sounds super “ white privileged” I was like …. wtf do you call the person who delivers your mail? “My postman.. But that’s different.” Nah, Girl, it’s the same thing…Anyway! She cut me three times and got a little pissy when I asked her to put alcohol in the cuts…. So, hear me out, I watched this video of a girl who got a manicure and her nail tech ( there is that better?)🤨 cut her… ok… SHE LOST HER FUCKING ARM!!! From sepsis! So because I know that I’m the unicorn in Occam’s Razor, I know that will happen to me so she can be pissy but I’m keeping my Got Damn arm, thank you very much! ( yes, I say Got damn, because I guess I’m a Texan now…)

Got a bunch of people mad that I only said a little about my YM’s brain tumor compared to the stupid shit I’ll spend 20 minutes on and I wouldn’t normally say anything but here’s the delio, sometimes I don’t like putting stuff out into the universe and that’s one of them so, ya. 

Can I just say one more time how stoked I am about these shirts that will be coming out?? I’m proud of myself and well, that doesn’t happen everyday!!! So excited for you all to see them!!! 

One more thing… went swimming when it was 120 degrees and instead of three hours I came home in an hour. I could feel my skin sizzle and the pool felt like a hot tub. Picture me as the lobster in the pot!! My son’s nose was burnt by the 20 minute mark. It’s supposed to be the same all week…. We’re under the “ Heat Dome” or, hell. Just hell on earth. Colorado had a heat warning at 85 degrees. My daughter called so we could laugh about that. When it’s 85 here I won’t even go swimming because the water is too cold. What has happened to me??? 

One more thing!!! Sorry… had tea tonight so I’m chatty… Jo-sh is creating a video game. They all still do competitive gaming, plus most have day jobs, one works at Spokane International Airport!!! Mi-ya runs a medical supply company etc…. but he wanted to start writing the cannon of a game and make his own. They, as in, their group, have a best friend who’s working with him on the more technical stuff, teaching him along the way, and Jo-ish has drawn the characters for the game and he’s fantastic!!! His photography is also stunning. I love having an artsy child!!! Oh!! My favorite part of this friend is that he also illustrates Furry Porn. 😂😂 Also may attends Furry Cons. That’s why I had to fill Robb in on what a furry is….. I’m a people watcher and I would fucking love to go with somebody to stay in the hotel where the Furries are staying for the convention. Come with me!!!! Bucket List!

Have to run. I think we’ve talked about a lot today!!

Song…. We’re gonna throw all the way back…

Two songs!!

Just remember I love you by Firefall.

Second, this song reminds me of endless nights sitting with our legs wrapped around each other and the way touch felt so much extra like every nerve ending was jumping… love it so much

Dream Weaver by Gary Wright

Sweet dreams my luvs. Catch me in the moon.

Tracylynn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here goes it again…

CHICKS CANT HOLD THEIR SMOKE

This and that