I hope you read all the things that Christians stole from Pagans. It’s an important part of my crisis. Next: finding out that literally thousands of religions, current and ancient have a “ flood” story in them. What confused me were the religions that were thousand of years older than Christianity had not only a flood story but also a VIRGIN BIRTH story. So, ok, that many religious agree on a flood story, just not necessarily in the same time frame. Even science has discovered proof of a massive flood. So, I’m good with that…. But the virgin birth story seems a little…. Odd. It’s not like they are all talking about Mary, but someone representing their religion. So just a few are Christianity and Islam. But also Hinduism, ancient Egyptians, Greek mythology, Aztec Mythology,Mongolian legends, Native American traditions and Japanese folklore and that’s literally just a few out of hundreds. So I wondered…. Was that stolen from ancient religions? Worshipping Mary… P...
We survived the ice storm of 2026! In fact, it was beautiful! Soooo cold! Which I love!! Lovely lovely tap snuggly and warm and time stops here during a winter storm. Everything is closed and if you’ve lived here you know that if a storm is predicted you had better go to a store and fight for things to keep you fed, watered, well taken care of, because this place goes fucking nut job! I loved the closed down thing. We live off a major freeway that I rarely hear… I thought… but with no cars driving, all the shops on the island closed, no restaurants…. The quiet was like brain floss. I’d open my balcony door a tiny bit, open all the blinds so I could see the snow wherever I was and burry myself in jewelry making. I finished up the Zumba class bracelets, and was starting Spring and Summer jewelry. I don’t know if I’m going to continue my Etsy store because I’m getting almost all my orders from word of mouth… but, I guess I need a landing place for my jewelry to be seen. I lose money ...
That’s what it is…. Got high last night. I rarely… I mean RARELY have anything to do with weed, certainly don’t smoke it. But, it’s a long story that probably shouldn’t be told and I got high. Here’s what I discovered. If you have the Disney + app you can watch short little videos where you’re “on” the ride….. RIGHT! Best combination ever!!!!! I hit Disneyland and Disney world HARD. One time , YEARS ago I had to watch the weather channel to calm me down, see the reason I don’t hardly ever mess with weed is that unless I have someone to talk with or something to take my mind off stuff, well, I want to call the cops on myself. Ya. When I was a teenager I tried to open the truck door whilst my boyfriend was driving. Had sex while high once or twice and they go together. Twisting tricks….. Shhh that’s private. 18 months ago I was convinced that I was actually either 1) DEAD. Or 2) In a coma. I woke my husband up to tell him the news. “ Hey, are you alive or in my ima...
Comments
Post a Comment